- An accuracy of ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) and long term stability are achieved with the use of a platinum RTD sensor combined with precision electronics.
- Large measurement range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 204°C).
- Displays measurements in either degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Has a 4 point NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Features a resolution of 0.1°
- Simple to use as it requires one button for use and all usability functions are controlled automatically.
- Battery voltage and display integrity are checked each time the instrument is turned on.
- Notifications of possible probe errors or over/under range conditions are indicated to the user.
- The displays backlight feature is automatically triggered by a sensor, requiring no controls for use.
- Power is provided by AA batteries with a typical runtime of 200 hours.
See full range of fuel tank thermometers