Rigana was established in 1982 and initally focused on supplying quality products to the Petro-Chemical industry.
Since then we’ve increased our manufacturing capabilities allowing us to cater to a wider range of industries including aviation, transportation, construction, retail forecourts, mining and marine.
Using our state of the art laser engraving equipment we are able to mark and personalise numerous materials and products with high precision accuracy ensuring only the best quality items enter the market place.
With our in house laboratory Rigana provides calibration services for dimension, temperature and density which complies to the tolerences of the EU standard of accuracy, up to class I.
Rigana Manufacturing is ISO 9001 accredited giving our customers the assurance that our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Our annual ISO 9001 audit ensures that we comply to internationally recognized systems, processes, procedures and standards
Research and development has also been the key to our success and growth. We are dedicated to developing products that provide better solutions to the customers we serve.
INSPIRED - By our client`s needs.
INNOVATION - Continuously improving and searching for new solutions.
- Life is about people. People are our priority
- We need a dream team. This starts with our shareholders/directors.
- One person cannot achieve what a group of people focused on one vision can do.
- We follow a culture of continuous improvement.
- This is non-negotiable.
- Do what is right even when it is difficult.
- We take pride in what we do. We take accountability for what is happening.
- We are prepared to step outside of our comfort zones in order to achieve what is required.
- We are brave enough to be great.
- We have the drive to achieve our objectives.
- Daily ripples of excellence, over time, become a tsunami of success.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We are brave and resourceful enough to do something original.
- Urgency. Speed of implementation is critical. The world changes constantly.
- We are persistent so that we overcome the hurdles to achieve the end goal.
- We learn the project skills that are required to manage the required innovation.
- Innovation is not restricted to products and services, but also applies to how we do things.