Our improved Eagle Security Seal has landed
We’re excited to announce the launch of our safest security seal yet – the Eagle Cable Security Seal. Designed to protect high-value commodities, this seal has an innovative locking mechanism that sets new standards in security.
The Eagle Security Seal is made up of five components:
- The Housing – Zinc high pressure die cast in a 4 cavity die
- The Cover Plate – Zinc high pressure die cast in a multi-cavity die
- Locking Disc – Aluminium pressed disc
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Helical Spring
These components need to work in harmony with each other to make the product function. The housing has a wedge-shaped slot into which the aluminium disc is inserted and the spring is also inserted into a wedge. The cover plate is then pressed into position to close off the wedge-shaped cavity. The wire rope is then threaded through the housing and pushed past the disc (squashing the spring). There is a second hole in the housing which provides for making the wire rope into a loop. This looped wire rope then allows for making a seal on a padlock type locking fixture.
Why this seal is one of our best:
- 4 cavity die was modified to produce housings with improved wedge-shaped slots.
- Correct size aluminium locking disc and helical springs were purchased to fit precisely into the wedges shaped cavity and to make the wire rope threading through housing very easy.
- Parameters on aluminium pressed locking disc were modified to gain easy entry into the housing.
Here’s what you need to know:
- High-security seal
- Has a stainless steel multi-strand high tensile cable with a cast zinc body. If someone is able to cut the cable it will spray open and it will not be possible to re-insert the cable in the lock.
- Is available in 3 standard lengths: 30cm, 45cm and 60cm, and is also available in custom lengths.
- Can be applied to valves, gates, meters, containers, trolleys, tankers, drums, keys, vehicles, cages, and can be used for product tagging.
- Can be delivered in a turnaround time of just 48 hours, depending on the order size and availability of stock.
- It is a critical design of the seal that if enough force is applied the cable will break before the lock breaks. As an aside if the locks were to break it would be possible to feed the cable into the lock again and for it to appear that nothing has been tampered with.
- Eagle Cable Lock Security Seal – Launched!
- High value commodities
- Improved locking mechanism
- New & Improved! Innovative!
- Setting NEW standards
- Rigana is Solution Focused – We have the solution for you!
- We will provide you with a solution to suit your exact need
- Talk to us today for expert advice
- Personalise the Seal for FREE – We will laser engrave your company name & seal serial number on each seal to prevent tampering
- T’s & C’s Apply / Minimum quantity: 500
- Click through to website
More about the innovative Eagle Cable Lock Security Seal:
- High security level seal
- Has a stainless steel multi-strand high tensile cable with a cast zinc body.
- Marking this cable seal is achieved by laser engraving and can be personalised with the company name or logo and sequential serial numbering.
- Available in 3 lengths: 30cm, 45cm and 60cm. Also available in custom lengths.
- Typical cable seal applications include valves, gates, meters, containers, trolleys, tankers, drums, keys, vehicles, cages and product tagging.
- Depending on the order size and availability of stock, we boast a turnaround time just 48 hours.
Take a look at the variety of Security Seals we have available to you!