The patented One-Twist head guarantees the safe and easy one-hand connection of the shutter release and stirrer.
- The two ignition systems in each unit give you the flexibility to work with electric or gas igniters: If the gas ignition is used, the electric igniter will automatically relight the gas flame during the test, if necessary.
- The preset stirrer speed comes in handy when you have to choose between the methods A (120 rpm) and B (250 rpm).
- The stirrer will be stopped automatically during the dipping process but can also be switched off manually.
Customized User Flexibility
- The stainless steel test insert PM-NIRO (optional) is an alternative to the standard type made of brass. It was developed for applications with aggressive samples, for example.
- Digital precision barometer (optional) with a measuring range of 300 mbar to 1100 mbar and certificates for 5 or 10 measuring points.
- Digital thermometer (optional) with a measuring range of up to 400 °C: a convenient alternative to glass thermometers
- Thermometers in °F (optional)
- Draft deflector (optional)
- Tray (optional) designed to hold cup/lid, thermometer and igniter when they are out of use
Petroleum products: ASTM D93 A+B, ISO 2719 A+B, JIS K 2265-3, IP 34 A+B, EN ISO 2719